MediaVision is incredibly proud of the work we have done with New Look over the past couple of years. It’s already won us a data award and now we’re shortlisted for three more at the Global Search Awards 2022.
We recently publicly launched our new tech stack but the truth is we’ve been using some of it, behind the scenes, to drive double and triple-digit growth at one of the most well-known UK fashion brands.
That’s why we were shortlisted for:
BEST USE OF SEARCH – RETAIL / ECOMMERCE (SEO): LARGE
MOST INNOVATIVE CAMPAIGN (SEO): LARGE
BEST USE OF DATA (SEO): LARGE
New Look has ambitious growth targets and SEO plays a large part in the overall traffic mix. Due to a significant change in IT approach we had to radically re-assess the 2021 SEO strategy to drive incremental growth in the core phrase set to unlock further non-brand growth. This was no easy year to do that with various Google updates and minimal development support available to us.
Drive significant growth with no internal client technology time (so we built everything ourselves!). Collaborate closely with New Look’s internal teams to ensure that all data insights provided were valuable to helping them perform better.
From March 2021 to January 2022
– 66% improvement in SEO Visibility across 11,000 phrases
– 300% improvement in Top 3 Positions
– Non-brand traffic growth of 22% – despite no lockdown and softer market conditions
– 10x ROI
We used our tech stack! We have developed a unique data-led approach to SEO via a bespoke set of tools that include:
– Digital Demand Tracker that analyses weekly trend data across 8000 keywords and is leveraged for reactive Digital PR
– Category Optimisation Tool to identify which to optimise when
– Category Crosslinking Algorithm
– Product Position Tool
– Total Search Tool to balance PPC and organic spend
Our work with New Look is a wonderful example of how a client can work closely with us to create something extraordinary to stunning effect. If you’d like to find out how we can help you grow every day, get in touch!