New Look engaged with MediaVision in February 2020 to revamp the technical SEO strategy as they were suffering from poor performance. We implemented our onsite SEO growth model and unlocked consistently strong SEO performance across the year.
For each issue we audited the cause and worked with the product and tech agency to size tickets, test outputs and test through the release chain to live.
For the redirects we took over the entire management of them.
Key crawlability issues with:
· Redirects and Crawl Bloat
· Uncrawlable navigation
· Poor internationalization
· Poor link equity distribution and duplication
· Site Speed
· Schema Mark up
· Information Architecture issues
· Low levels of exposure of colour variants or colour / size based search demand
· Toxic Link Clean-up
In just a year we saw:
· +65%increase in Non brand SEO Traffic
· +105%in top 3 visibility for head search keywords
· +85%increase in Non Brand SEO Traffic
· Incremental ROI of 61 for the year
Following a strong start to our relationship, success followed success. In 2021 we used a combination of custom-made technology plus our expert team to drive the SEO strategy, increasing organic rankings and visibility for New Look across key non-brand terms. No technical changes to the site were possible over this period which makes these results even more impressive.
· +300% in top 3 visibility for head search keywords
· +51% in 6 months weekly non-brand SEO traffic
· +68% non-brand SEO revenue
· Incremental ROI of over 53 for the year